Re: STDCALL first patch

FX Coudert wrote:

In C, is win32 name decoration done automatically for variables that are given the stdcall attribute? (I don't have my win32 machine at hand to check.) If it's not, we could have another attribute, like "! GNU$ ATTRIBUTES STDCALL, DECORATE", to ask for it.

ifort addresses decoration by providing the ALIAS attribute, which allows the developer to state what name is to be exported explicitly.