Re: [fortran,patch] Inline intrinsics: EXPONENT, FRACTION, NEAREST, RRSPACING, SET_EXPONENT and SPACING

FX Coudert wrote:
Committed with that modification, after final bootstrap & regtesting on x86_64-linux (both -m32 and -m64).

Thanks for the review,

Thanks for the patch, and for putting up with my follies. :)

On a related note, I created

http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/LibgfortranAbiCleanup

to keep a TODO list in case we ever need to break the libgfortran ABI again. Or maybe this would better be done by having comments in the code with some specific format so they can be grepped?

--
Janne Blomqvist