Re: Link issue and other issues...

David Highley wrote:
Trying to use the g77 3.3.3 compiler in a Cygwin environment to build
some old Fortran code. Have a few issues. The biggest being entry point
names and where the underscore characters are added.

I have tried all combinations of -fno-underscoring and
-fleading-underscore to try and get the underscore moved to the front of
the name instead of being appended to the name. Need to build code that
will link using Windows compilers with C++ code.

Other issue was the keyword static which does not seem to be known by
the compiler. I'm using the following options:
-fvxt -ffixed-lin-length-none -fno-underscoring -fleading-underscore
-mno-cygwin

Last thing I ran into was the need to change:
IF(VARIAB) to IF(VARIAB .NE. 0)

Thanks

Have you tried gfortran? g77 is not really supported any more.

Also, can you submit a small example of code illustrating what you are trying to do? That way we have half a chance to help you. (Which we do want to do)

Jerry