Are you gentle man ? Write me ...

I ask you do not delete my letter at once and to read it up to the end and only then to make a decision
as to act with me. Hello!!! My name is Yana!!! I very lonely girl and I am very tired from it. In this
world at me did not remain almost anybody. Very soon I am going to come to England to my cousine. She is
the unique native person who has remained with me. But I do not want to be same lonely in your country as
I am lonely now in Russia. Why I am lonely? 3 weeks ago my mum has died. Except for her at me anybody is
not present here, you see here I can not find friends at all. Why? I was born and have grown in a
village, but have finished university in St. Petersburg and now I work here. But nobody wants to
communicate with the simple girl from a village. People from the big cities are very haughty and only
want to offend me. For this reason I have agreed to the invitation of my cousine and soon I go to them on
a visit. I need to solve only a pair of problems. I hope, that before my trip to your country, I can find
there even a pair of friends or even the person who will test to me gentle feelings. I hope, that for you
it is possible to write to me even a pair of lines. You may see me at: http://www.myspace.com/yanoshka

My email:  pretty.yanochka@gmail.com

If you do not want to communicate with me I ask you to write to me about it because you very much like me.

Bye. Yana.