[fortran,doc,committed] Avoid clash between INDEX.html and index.html

The HTML doc page for the INDEX intrinsic was called INDEX.html, which clashes with index.html on case-insensitive systems (I realized that because INDEX.html overwrote index.html on my Mac laptop while testing a doc change). Renaming the INDEX node into "INDEX intrinsic" makes the problem go away, so I've done it and committed to trunk (after a "make info pdf html" that didn't show any new issue).

2008-02-15 Francois-Xavier Coudert <fxcoudert@gcc.gnu.org>

        * intrinsic.texi: Rename INDEX node to avoid clashing with
        index.html on case-insensitive systems.

-- François-Xavier Coudert http://www.homepages.ucl.ac.uk/~uccafco/