Re: Time for PR 35150 (Bind(C)'s C_LOC; 4.3 regression)?

Hi FX,

Unfortunately I haven't been able to follow this thread so I probably don't have any useful comments. However, you seem to have a good point
that intrinsic functions and intrinsic module functions should be inlined
at the same point, even if simply for easier maintainability.

Chris