Re: [Patch, fortran] PR34945 - LBOUND fails for array with KIND(complex) used in zero-sized dimension

Paul Richard Thomas wrote:
:ADDPATCH fortran:

This is one of the four remaining "F95" bugs.  Again, the problem is
due to jumping the gun and trying to do checks before expressions are
resolved.  Here, the check for negative array size was moved from
matching to resolution, so that we can be sure that every expression
that can be simplified has had it done.

Bootstraps and regtests on x86_ia64 - OK for 4.4 when it opens?

Cheers
Yes OK. I think this could go to 4.3 as well now.

Jerry