Re: [Patch, fortran] PR34429 PR34431 and PR34471 - function type characteristics

Paul Thomas wrote:
> I have made some "adjustments" to the error handling in parse.c
> (match_deferred_characteristics), a bit of tidying up and have added a
> new test function_kinds_5.f90.
> The overall functionality of the patch is not affected and it regtests
> as before.
The interdiff looks ok. One minor note though:

+++ gcc/testsuite/gfortran.dg/function_kinds_5.f90
+! Contributed by Tobias Burnus <burnus@gcc.gnu.org>

I think this is wrong, while several of the test cases are mine, you did
also some and I am pretty sure that is your's.

> Given that Tobi's tests show greens across the board and the timing
> relative to the release cycle, I propose to commit this patch tomorrow
> night, just to ensure that it is properly exposed..  Comments, errors,
> or whatever are more than welcome on that timescale.
I think this is OK. The character length fix can be done afterwards or -
if we miss the deadline - for GCC 4.4.0.

Tobias