[Patch, fortran] PR34558 - 4.3 Regression - ICE with same TYPE in both program and interface

I have committed a patch to this as obvious. Why we have not been hit by this before, I do not understand :-)

gfc_compare_types was going into an infinite, recursive loop because the pointer component of the derived type was of the same derived type. The patch stops that and checks that both derived types are linked lists.

Cheers

Paul

2007-12-31 Paul Thomas <pault@gcc.gnu.org>

   PR fortran/34558
   * interface.c (gfc_compare_types): Prevent linked lists from
   putting this function into an endless recursive loop.

2007-12-31 Paul Thomas <pault@gcc.gnu.org>

   PR fortran/34558
   * gfortran.dg/linked_list_1.f90: New test.