Pre-ping of unreviewed patches

Hi all,

it would be great if the two following relatively simple patches could
be reviewed until tomorrow as I have only very limited internet access
between Friday evening and New Year.  Otherwise, if they are OKed before
New Year, could someone else check them in for me?

[Patch, Fortran] PR34514 - prevent double initialization and dimension
changes after initialization
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2007-12/msg00221.html
Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:22:41 +0100

[Patch, Fortran] PR 34421 - add error for -std=f* if ENTRY functions
returns different string lengths
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2007-12/msg00238.html
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 01:05:40 +0100
(contains a snippet of of the already checked in gfc_convert_boz fixes.)

Thanks,

Tobias