Re: Seek help with PR 33917 (PROCEDUREs)

Jerry DeLisle wrote:

I am working this particular issue as part of pr33162. I am thinking that you have to use gfc_get_** to find it. There is a version to find intrinsic functions and another for other functions. This will return a pointer to the symbol so that you can do what you need.

There is some overlap in these two PRS. If you can not find the procedure name using the aforementioned functions, then you have your basis for an error.

Jerry

Correction s/gfc_get_**/gfc_find_**/

I am using gfc_find_function for intrinsic functions.

Jerry