This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: [Fedora-packaging] fortran .mod files
- From: Patrice Dumas <pertusus at free dot fr>
- To: Discussion of RPM packaging standards and practices for Fedora <fedora-packaging at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Ed Hill <ed at eh3 dot com>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:11:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Fedora-packaging] fortran .mod files
- References: <20071020222443.GA23353@free.fr> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20071022144109.GA39919@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 07:41:09AM -0700, Steve Kargl wrote:
> PS: This is off-topic for this specific list.
Which list would be the right one?
/usr/local/modules/<arch>/ (or /usr/modules/<arch>/) is not right, since
one cannot add a new directory in /usr or /usr/local.
The current proposal is to use