gfc_symbol->interface question

Hi all,

The gfc_symbol structure has within it a pointer to gfc_symbol:

struct gfc_symbol *interface; /* For PROCEDURE declarations. */

Is the concept here that given a statement:

PROCEDURE(cos) :: my1

That the *interface in the my1 symbol is set to the gfc_symbol for the function cos?

If this is the case, do we have the infrastructure in place to take that and use it correctly.

This is one of several parts of pr33162 I am working on. Any insights would be welcome.

Jerry