This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: Unable to use the -c option
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: victor marian <vctrmarian at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 12:21:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: Unable to use the -c option
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Oct 21, 2007 at 12:03:14PM -0700, victor marian wrote:
> I run gfortran under cygwin and I am trying to use the
> -c option, but it doesn't work.
> For example:
> gfortran -c test.f90
> doesn't return any result (it should return test.o).
> What should I do?
You should consider actually providing sufficient
information that would permit someone to provide
some help. Missing in your report is
1) version info for gfortran.
2) contents of test.f90 (hint test.o may not be
produced for an invalid program).
3) was there any output to the console?