Close a few enhancements as WONTFIX

Hi all,

I've been looking at our list of requested enhancements, and there are
a few that I think are not worth keeping open. Here's the list, along
with reasons why I think we should close them. They have a common
trait, however: most of them are old or seldom-used extensions for
which a standard construct is now available. By declaring them
WONTFIX, we make the choice to say: "we don't intend to add this
feature in the future". It doesn't mean that a patch adding it would
be necessarily rejected, but we don't think developers and maintainers
should spend time on it.

Please comment on the following list, even if only to support the
closing of these PRs without further arguments. If you think of other
enhancement PRs that could be fixed in the same way, please tell! If
you'd like to keep some or all of them open, please say so! If you
think this whole "try to get a consensus on things we don't want to
do" idea is crap, please flame it!

Now, the list:

 -- 26305 "No support for non-standard CARRIAGECONTROL, DEFAULTFILE,
DISPOSE and RECORDTYPE"
 -- 25271 "gfortran fails to pad lines in format statements to 72
characters": non-standard, a regression wrt g77, probably needs quite
some work to implement; not worth it, I think.
 -- 29240 "optional argument for signal intrinsic not supported":
there is an inconsistency between the g77 (and gfortran) SIGNAL
extension and the way it's done in other commercial compilers. This is
a corner case of an extension, and there now are standard ways of
doing this, so we shouldn't bother; even the reporter says so ;-)
 -- 29784 "Converting logical <-> integer in IO": not worth the pain;
we should simply document that logical/integer conversion isn't
supported in I/O.
 -- 31256 "Reading from /dev/zero hangs": All other compilers I could
test do crazy things when reading from /dev/zero (segfault,
exponential memory consumption, hanging, absurd runtime error); not
worth bothering

FX