Re: [patch, libfortran] PR33672 Additional runtime checks needed for namelist reads

Jerry DeLisle wrote:
> Dominique Dhumieres wrote:
>> In http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2007-10/msg00127.html, I have reported
>> that the patch works without regression on my favourite platform.
>> Although I cannot OK it, I vote for a quick commit.
> This patch has been in the oven for a while.  Based on my own testing
> and Dominique's testing.  I would like to commit this today unless
> there are objections.
> The patch is well confined and straight forward, and basically simple.

First, I like the diagnostics - they are essentially the same a NAG f95
has; ifort, g95 and sunf95 also reject the namelist, only openf95
accepts it.

Question: Why do you add an empty line in:

----------<cut>------------
 /* Check to see if there is a qualifier: if so, parse it.*/

+
   if (c == '(' && nl->var_rank)
----------<cut>------------

and in the following, I would put the empty line after the "}":

 		  else
 		    dtp->u.p.expanded_read = 1;
+
 		}