Re: fortran 2003 and win32api

Robert van Amerongen wrote:
Is there someone who has a small example of a Fortran 2003 program that satisfies the standard and that calls some functions of the win32api? At present, I am able to write a program (including interfaces, c_binding etc) that satisfies the compiler but fails in the linking phase, presumably due to a incorrect use of the options. Is there anyone that has an idea where to find for any solution?

comp.lang.fortran? You may run into troubles because the Win32 API IIRC / IISUTD (if I'm still up-to-date) uses Pascal calling conventions, which AFAIK are not supported by iso-c-bindings.

Regards,
- Tobi