RFC: Front-end cleanups

Hello,

I'd like to do a few style/namespace cleanups in the front-end in the
coming weeks. I'm writing here because technically, they might not be
welcome in stage 3, but I consider them both needed and trivial enough
that they can't mess things up. That's why I'm asking for your opinion
here.

This first patch is typically what I want to do:

  -- It removes gfc_todo_error() and convert the places that used it
into gcc_assert(), while keeping the explanatory sentence as a comment
for developers to see (but users don't need to see it).
  -- It moves the gfc_get_data_variable, gfc_get_data_value and
gfc_get_data macros from gfortran.h into decl.c, because that's the
only place they're ever used.
  -- Change set_in_match_data into gfc_set_in_match_data, because it's
not static and has its prototype in gfortran.h. Same for
gfc_global_used.
  -- The non-static functions in data.c are only called from data.c
itself and resolve.c. For this reason, I moved their prototype from
libgfortran.h into a new data.h header, which is included by resolve.c

How does that sound?

FX