[libgfortran,patch] Widen default formats for formatted output of floating-point numbers

Attached patch follows the point of Dominique who showed that our default formats for formatted floating-point output aren't wide enough to allow writing and reading back values. I've widened the formats for kinds 4, 8 and 10, after checking on x86_64-linux; the testcase is also an extension of what Dominique posted in the PR. I haven't fixed the case of real(kind=16) yet, because it's more complicated there (see, once again, Dominique's testing in the PR). It seemed that there is no reason to wait for the real(kind=16) issue to be resolved to check in that patch, so I submit it here for review.

Bootstrapped on x86_64-linux, regtest is still progressing (but a previous version did regtest fine), OK to commit if no error show up?

Thanks,
FX

:ADDPATCH libgfortran: