Modules and Private Functions and Data

Would I be able to see a _working_ F95 example please of a program
that has in it
1) a Module which defines
   a) one public and
   b) one private function,
   c) the public function calls the private function
   and
   d) one private single character array of 1024 cells
   e) the public function is the only access into the private characer array.

2) A simple Program that USES the above declared demonstration Module

   All of which can be included in the same source file if desired.

I do not imagine that is going to prove to be too difficult, I am just looking
for different opinions, and see what suggestions, and caveats to be aware of.

THANKS!

//Rich//