Years in copyright notices

Hi all,

There has apparently been a change in the recommended practice from
FSF regarding years in copyright notice: each year that has seen
non-trivial changes in a package now means updating all copyright
notices for this package. This means, as long as we commit one
non-trivial change a year to the front-end and library, we can update
headers at start of every year and be done with it.

See http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2007-08/msg02076.html for the
original quote:

 "To update the list of year numbers, add each year in which you have
 made nontrivial changes to the package. (Here we assume you're using a
 publicly accessible revision control server, so that every revision
 installed is also immediately and automatically published.) When you
 add the new year, it is not required to keep track which files have
 seen significant changes in the new year and which have not. It is
 recommended and simpler to add the new year to all files in the
 package, and be done with it for the rest of the year."

PS: I still intend to take care of these changes in libgfortran with
my #include's patch

FX