Re: [Fwd: GCC 4.3.0 Status Report (2007-08-09)]

> FX,
>    Dorit Nuzman is in the process of submitting an
> outer-loop vectorization patch...

> It would worthwhile to discover the feasibility of extending
> these changes to the gfortran front-end. I've asked her
> that but haven't heard back yet.

Hi Jack,

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to respond earlier. There's nothing
front-end specific in this patch. It should work for gfortran as is. If you
want to provide fortran versions for some of the C outer-loop testcases (or
any other fortran testcases with potential for outer-loop vectorization) -
I'd be happy to try them out.

thanks,
dorit