[gfortran,patch] Add MIN/MAX for character type

Hi all,

Attached patch adds support for MIN and MAX intrinsics on character- type expressions, which is part of F2003. It is rather straightforward, comes with a simplification routine and a library implementation. The most difficult part, in my opinion, is the trans- intrinsic.c part: since MIN/MAX accept a variable number of arguments (and they're the only intrinsics to do so), it requires special handling to create the library function call. I will also mention that the patch correctly takes into account the possibility of optional arguments.

Bootstrapped and regtested on x86_64-linux, comes with two testcases (one for valid code and one for runtime error checking). OK to commit?

FX