Re: weird behaviour

Éric Depagne wrote:
Le Thursday 02 August 2007 21:26:35 Steve Kargl, vous avez écrit :
On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 09:21:40PM -0700, ?ric Depagne wrote:
I agree, but this code is not mine, and it is rougly 20000 lines long,
splitted in almost 90 files.
And some files are written in pure F77, thus rewriting them so everything
is readable is not ( unfrtunately) an option.
If it's F77, you can probably run the code through ftnchek.
This will find problems if they exist.

I'll try that too.

But what i found weird is that my program just stopped like this, right after it was either printing ro modifying the doppler variable, eventhou there are other instructions that followed.

I tried to strace my program, but it just stopped, it did not crash.
Éric.

Would you be able to send the code to me privately so I can try to see what going wrong?

Jerry