Re: gfortran feature request: internal procedures as actual arguments

Steve,

You beat me to it on the standard checking - I agree with what you say, expect...

This is a violation of the standard, and I think gfortran should not
include the feature you request. Of course, if someone wants to implement the feature and contribute the code, then I won't oppose it.
I think that I probably would oppose it, unless that I could be convinced that it does not mess up function in-lining. This is why the constraint is there, is it not?

Cheers

Paul