Re: Problem compiling NONMEM with mingw gfortran 4.3.0 builds

Daniel Franke wrote:
2007/7/16, Steve Chapel <steven.chapel@sbcglobal.net>:

Steve,

I'm trying to compile a Fortran program called NONMEM
[...]
I get errors at the link stage about undefined references to _fpreset, _fmode,
__cpu_features_init, _gthread_mutex_unlock, and _CR_MT. Does anyone know
why I might be getting these errors?

Did you rebuild all (fortran) libraries your app depends on with gfortran?

Good catch! It turned out that I was picking up a different version of ar in my path, and also had a path to different libraries in LIBRARY_PATH. After fixing all executables and libraries to use gfortran, the program compiled and ran, but I got a Fortran runtime error: Bad file descriptor. It also shows the offending source code line as "(unit=29, file='CONOUT$')". Should CONOUT$ be con instead?

Thanks,
Steve