Re: Problem compiling NONMEM with mingw gfortran 4.3.0 builds

2007/7/16, Steve Chapel <steven.chapel@sbcglobal.net>:

Steve,

I'm trying to compile a Fortran program called NONMEM
[...]
 I get errors at the link stage about undefined references to _fpreset, _fmode,
__cpu_features_init, _gthread_mutex_unlock, and _CR_MT. Does anyone know
why I might be getting these errors?

Did you rebuild all (fortran) libraries your app depends on with gfortran?

I'd actually rather use a stable build of gfortran than current
development builds. Is there any chance of someone providing mingw
binaries of gfortran 4.0.3 or gfortran 4.1.2?

The current release series is 4.2, you probably don't want to go as far back as 4.0. Otherwise, FX builds these packages, he will probably comment on that :)

Regards
   Daniel