Problem compiling NONMEM with mingw gfortran 4.3.0 builds

Hi,

I'm trying to compile a Fortran program called NONMEM using mingw builds of gfortran. I have successfully built NONMEM using a mingw build of g77 2.95, and I'm looking for a more up-to-date version of the compiler to use. When I try the gfortran binaries available at <http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GFortranBinariesWindows>, I get errors at the link stage about undefined references to _fpreset, _fmode, __cpu_features_init, _gthread_mutex_unlock, and _CR_MT. Does anyone know why I might be getting these errors?

I'd actually rather use a stable build of gfortran than current development builds. Is there any chance of someone providing mingw binaries of gfortran 4.0.3 or gfortran 4.1.2? That would not only be a helpful service to provide to the public, but would also help getting gfortran tested by more users. I would even prefer a mingw build of g77 3.x to what I have previously, if anyone knows where I can find such a build.

Thanks,
Steve