Re: Testsuite results... where do we stand?

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007, FX Coudert wrote:

Hi all,

This is a quick summary of how gfortran currently fares on our own testsuite for different targets. Once again, we might need some help from people who actually have access to different targets, but I thought it would be a good thing to summarize our known testsuite failures here...

* gfortran.dg/c_kind_params.f90 fails on many targets: powerpc64-linux (with -m32), powerpc-ibm-aix, hppa-hpux and sparc-sun-solaris. Christopher, are you investigating this one?

i can look into this one on x86 and x86_64 linux. what exactly is the failure? is it the character dummy problem brought up yesterday? if so, i'm already working on it.

Chris