Re: [Patch, fortran] PR32157 - intrinsic function name conflicts with subroutine if present in the same file

Steve,
Static functions (which are of course local to a file) should
not have a gfc_ prefix. I'll note that this rule is violated in several places.

I was anticipating usage elsewhere:-) That said, I'll drop it because the gfc_ prefix makes nonsense of the Doxygen documentation.

Cheers

Paul