Re: [fortran patch] Don't use TREE_LISTs for storing arguments to intrinsic functions

Hi,

On 7/6/07, Michael Meissner <michael.meissner@amd.com> wrote:
When I was doing the infrastructure work to remove the knowledge that arguments
used TREE_LIST's in the backends, I noticed the overloaded machine specific
intrinsic support for C/C++ was another place to be changed.  I was just about
to start hacking on the front ends to get them to use a common infrastructure
for arguments and use vector support.  You might glance over to my patches to
see if the infrastructure support in tree.h is sufficient to your needs:

What this patch is doing is not changing the actual representation of the arguments in the front-end as your work has been for the back-ends, but rather to modify the front-end so that it doesn't need to construct a temporary TREE_LIST for the processed arguments in favour of using argument arrays so, unfortunately, the infrastructure changes you have made to support your work are not applicable in this particular instance.

Cheers,
Lee.