Segmentation fault calling fortran function from c

hi,

all i want to do is sending an integer variable from c program to fortran
function. And I want fortran function to return it back to c program. But it
fails as "Segmentation fault". Here's the code.

call_fortran.c
-----------------------
#include <stdio.h>

int main(int argc, char * argv[])
{
        int a = 4;
        int b = 0;

        b = intgerigonder_(a);
        printf("Integer which has come back here again=%d\n\n",b);

        return 0;
}

Grades.F
c       Grades

        integer Function INTGERIGONDER (X)

        integer X

        write(*,300) 'Im sending C the integer value it has sent to me.'
300     format(A)

        INTGERIGONDER=X

        Return

        End