Re: gfortran + cygwin: shared librairies?

FX Coudert wrote:
[I'm forwarding this request that I received by private mail to the fortran list]

Hello,

You always get more replies when you post to the list, instead of mailing people privately, especially when you're not asking the right guy :) Therefore, I copy the list so that the people who can give you more help than I currently can.

Thanks for the report anyway!
FX

Hello,

I am currently ensuring the cygwin support of the software I am working on, but I have a trouble with gfortran. I attach all this as a small example:
- open.f provides a routine which opens the file foo.txt and associates it to a logical unit. The library libopen.dll is created from the single file open.o.
- read.f provides a routine which reads the first line of file foo.txt, by reading the logical unit opened by the above 'opening' routine. The library libread.dll is created from the single file read.o.
- The main program test opens and reads the file. It is linked against these 2 dlls. And actually, it does not work and returns and EOF signal at the first read call.
There is no problem if the open and read statements are called from the same dll.