Re: [Patch, fortran] PR20863 and PR20082 - things PURE and impure

Jerry,
I did not see the above message covered in the test case given here. Is it covered elsewhere?
Hmmmm! You are right. I was blinded by the fact that gfc now complains at the right times - I did not check to see if they are the intended compaints :-)

I'll have a look-see before doing anything.

Also, the grammar should be "component of a Pure" or "component in a Pure" depending on your intent.
It might well be trashed but, if not, I'll worry about the grammar.

Otherwise OK to commit to trunk. I also tested.
Many thanks, Jerry.

Paul