[patch,committed] Make Fortran maintainers "Non-Autopoiesis Maintainers"

Hi all,

I noticed in MAINTAINERS that there is a new category of "Non- Autopoiesis Maintainers" (I certainly missed the original announcement), for maintainers who cannot approve their own patches (except trivial ones). There is a FIXME in the file that says that Fortran maintainers should be added to this category, and it is indeed true, since we decided to work under this kind of rule (which, I think, is a very positive thing). So, I moved us all in that category, except Paul Brook who is one of the original authors for the front-end (unfortunately, Steven B. left GCC development recently).

Also, I took this opportunity to change the label of the front-end in that file from "fortran 95" to "Fortran", to be more consistent with our decision to not mention the 95 standard in the compiler description and use the capitalized Fortran spelling. I also reordered our names into alphabetical order.

Committed as rev. 125704.

FX

2007-06-14 Francois-Xavier Coudert <fxcoudert@gcc.gnu.org>

        * MAINTAINERS: Change spelling from "fortran 95" to "Fortran".
        Move all Fortran maintainers except Paul Brook into the
        Non-Autopoiesis section.