Re: [Patch, fortran] PR32156 - [4.3 Regression] ICE with characters

The PRs32222, 238 and 242 are all caused by the patch that you applied for Lee.

The patch is not handling optional arguments correctly.  If, for
example, the optional arguments are removed from REAL and CMPLX in
PR32238, it compiles correctly.  Restoring the optional args for CMPLX
and setting trans-intrinsic.c:985 to num_args = 3, it also compiles
correctly.

There's something screwed up in the argument counting, when optionals
are present, but I cannot quite see what it is.

I don't have much time right now, so I reverted the patch: http://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs?view=rev&revision=125565

Lee, I assigned the 3 PRs to you, so that you don't loose track of them. Please close them when you have taken care of it, for the next round of your patch.

FX