Re: A question about different fortran compiler

User & wrote:

> But I can use the code to product random numbers with
> "pgf90(Portland Group Fortran) compiler"!
>
> The code is given by appended document.
>
> Why I can not use the code to product
> random number with "gfortran compiler"?

Do you mean because you are using a non-standard random number generator
to initialize your own generator? Replace the non-standard generator
with standard Fortran, or a function which is supported by your version
of gfortran. More recent versions of gfortran support more g77 specific
functions.