Re: [patch] Add -static-libgfortran to gcc.c and Fortran driver

*ping*

This change in the option name requires a one-line addition to gcc.c,
in order to validate this option that has a name that doesn't start
with -f. I don't know who exactly can approve this change, I think it
qualifies as "driver".

Bootstrapped, regtested and manually tested on i686-linux. OK for
mainline? (for both the Fortran and gcc.c parts)

2007-05-07 Francois-Xavier Coudert <fxcoudert@gcc.gnu.org>

* gcc.c (process_command): Recognize the new -static- libgfortran
option.

2007-05-07 Francois-Xavier Coudert <fxcoudert@gcc.gnu.org>

       * lang.opt (static-libgfortran): New option.
       * gfortranspec.c (ADD_ARG_LIBGFORTRAN): New macro.
       (Option): Add OPTION_static and OPTION_static_libgfortran.
       (lookup_option): Handle the new -static-libgfortran option.
       (lang_specific_driver): Check whether -static is passed.
       Handle the new -static-libgfortran option.
       * options.c (gfc_handle_option): If -static-libgfortran is
       passed and isn't supported on this configuration, error out.