Re: changelist info (was: fortran compiler strangeness)

> Every branch has a 'changes.html' file that is supposed to list all
> major additions/changes/deprecations/removals:
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.1/changes.html
> http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.2/changes.html
> http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.3/changes.html

Yeah, the general gcc changelist.  This would have me believe the only
fortran specific chagnes between 4.1 and 4.2 were a couple of F2003
features and an adjustment to how unformatted files were written.  No
reason for me to upgrade.  Following the gfortran list, I know there have
been lots of other changes and fixes, but those are not mentioned there.
Downloading the new version is one way to see all the changes, but it'd be
easier if it was on the wiki.

Maybe new, useful pages for the gfortan wiki could be "Good reasons to use
4.2 instead of 4.1" and "Good reasons to use 4.3 instead of 4.2"  :p

-Brian