Re: [fortran patch] Don't use TREE_LISTs for storing arguments to intrinsic functions

Hi Bernhard

On 5/9/07, Bernhard Fischer <rep.dot.nop@gmail.com> wrote:
A few further nitpicks below..

[rest of post snipped]

Thank you very much for your comments, I'll get those included in the
next version along with the other changes requested by Brooks. Some of
the minor quirks you point out are articfacts of the original code
which I can certainly address with this patch seeing as I'm modifying
that code anyway if that is ok?

Cheers,
Lee