Re: question about cleaning modules after a regression test

> That "PS" is why, if you're running this file in the fortran- torture directory. The files in that directory don't currently get the dejagnu macros run on them, for some reason.

That's what I guessed when I found that the procedure 'cleanup- modules' was in

gcc/testsuite/lib/gcc-dg.exp
not loaded by

gcc/testsuite/gfortran.fortran-torture/compile/compile.exp

nor

gcc/testsuite/gfortran.fortran-torture/execute/execute.exp

For the 'compile' directory, it is quite easy to overcome the problem by replacing
'compile.exp' by a copy of

gcc/testsuite/gfortran.dg/dg.exp

(renamed 'compile.exp') and with the attached patch. The 'execute' directory is more heavily populated and the changes will take some more time.

Thanks for the answer.

Dominique