Re: Linking C code

Hi Arjan,

Arjan van Dijk wrote:
> In my fortran module I have included the following interface:
> [...]
> Later in my fortran subroutine I call the C routine as follows:
>

> --> What can be the problem? (and what is the solution?...)

Could you create an compilable example? I tried to create an example
from your sniplets but my program compiles (it only fails at link time
with the expected "undefined reference to `bmp_write__'").

Additionally, which gfortran version are you using? (Should be rather
recent as it seems to have %VAL().)

Tobias