RE: -MDIR Option Doesn't Work for Version 4.1.1

Sorry, I read the 'DIR' as part of the command (not very alert!).

But when I try '-MDIR' (with  DIR='some directory') I still get the unrecognized option error but the '-M DIR' variant does work.

Note that '-JDIR' is supposed to be an alias for '-MDIR' but it works in just the opposite manner:  using '-JDIR' works but '-J DIR' gives an error missing an argument for '-J'.

Also note that '-IDIR' and '-I DIR' variants both work.

-Tom