RE: Re: Predefined Macros

Well, I've been compiler-hopping for several years trying to convert
(and update) an old program written for SGI 64-bit IRIX to Linux i386.
In the process I've tried to keep the original code changed as little as
possible while forking a version using f90/f95 features (such as
modules).

My compilers have been, in order, SGI, Compaq (during a short diversion
to the Dec Alpha), PG77 (and NAG concurrently), G95, and now gfortran,
hence the minimal preprocessor directive change so I can use gfortran.

-Tom