Re: c_by_val_1.f failure

pinskia@gmail.com wrote:
On 4/10/07, Timothy C Prince <tprince@myrealbox.com> wrote:
The patch-reverted test passes on my P4 cygwin installation.

Except you cannot revert it on targets like PPC where the struct is passed via reference and _Complex is passed by value in two fp registers.

-- Pinski
I was only answering Tobi's question, not advocating this as a solution. As you have a policy of requiring cygwin to fail at least one gcc test, without even marking as expected failures for cygwin, you could leave it as is. Or, the test, or the complex part of it, could be marked as not to be run on systems without <complex.h>. But, I have less ambition or experience than others at setting up those possibilities.