Re: I'm back -- ISO C binding merge plans.

On 3/31/07, Tobias Burnus <burnus@net-b.de> wrote:
Hi Steve,

Steve Kargl wrote:
> I'm back from my recent foray into ocean acoustics.  Although my
> gfortran time over the next few weeks is going to be small, I intend
> to constantly merge mainline into my local fortran-experiments

If the fortran-experiments branch is up to date, one can use
diff -x .svn -u -rN
to compare the branch with the trunk.

Actually you can do it all via "svn diff svn://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/branches/fortran-experiments svn://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/trunk"

If you know when the last merge from the mainline to the branch was, you can do:
"svn diff svn://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/branches/fortran-experiments
svn://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/trunk@NNNN" where NNNN is that revision
number.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski