Minor quibble

Hi!

This is definitly a nitpick, and possibly not even that... This is just
a matter of wording, and not being a native English speaker, I could
easily be wrong...

The error-bound message when trying to access a reference smaller than
the lower bound of an array refers to to an 'exceeded' 'lower bound',
which I happen to find slightly misleading: could someone comment on
that?

Since I mention this, would it be possible to mention the actual
dimension, and what one is attempting to access? (this is the obvious
next thing to look into!).

Thanks!

Philippe

PS: corresponding sources:
!
      PROGRAM Test
!
      IMPLICIT NONE
!
      INTEGER, ALLOCATABLE    ::   Array(:)
!
      ALLOCATE ( Array(2) )
      Array(-1) = 666
!
      END PROGRAM Test
!

PPS: error message:

Fortran runtime error: Array reference out of bounds for array 'array',
lower bound of dimension 1 exceeded (in file 'Bound_Check.f90', at line
9)