Google Summer of Code: Mentor wanted for Fortran project

Hello,

I just applied to Google Summer of Code for working on GCC this summer. I want to implement some Fortran 2003 features, in particular procedure pointers and type-bound procedures. You can find my complete application at http://www.stud.uni-giessen.de/~su5092/gsoc/application.pdf

Now I learned that there are currently no Fortran developers signed up as SoC mentors for GCC. It would be really great if someone with a decent knowledge of gfortran would be willing to be my mentor, so I can work on this project. This really wouldn't take up too much of your time. I just need someone to answer some of my questions every now and then and to give me some hints on how to proceed.

For more info on the SoC program, check out http://code.google.com/soc/. I would be very grateful if someone could do the job. I really think gfortran urgently needs some decent object oriented features.

Cheers,
Janus