Re: [Patch, fortran] PR30880 - Derived types with default value -- function with ENTRY: rejected at compile time

FX,

but still, we will go to the last instruction of this block and
return FAILURE. If that is what you wanted it to do, it probably
needs a comment saying why, because it doesn't look trivial to me.
Indeed, I can understand why we want to short-circuit the end of the
function, but shouldn't we be returning SUCCESS?

This is a fiendishly difficult question because I have quite forgotten
what I was up to with this patch:)  I will apply the derived type
association patch and come back to this by applying to my tree and
reminding myself of it.

Thanks a lot!

Paul

--
Saint Augustine - "O Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet"