Re: [Fortran, Patch] PR31188 - Allow array dummy as range for constant arrays

Well, I followed AR_ELEMENT and return SUCCESS if gfc_simplify_expr
cannot be more simplified.
Paul takes the simple route and returns FAILURE in this case.

I would argue that SUCCESS is a bit cleaner conceptually, but FAILURE is
cleaner in terms of the code.